Hawaii Day 3....
Yep I love roasted bananas! love love love them. I also love Hawaiian pineapple, strawberries, and Hawaiian sun dried chips. Yes, Yummy all of this is good Hawaiian food basically everything and I have had to eat and see has been so amazing so far. Here just take a look at the Hawaiian sweet bread french toast I got this morning with roasted bananas and strawberries. It was the BOMB!
Today was a day of relaxation we got to sleep in and then got ready to lay out on the beach. After laying out for about 20 minutes we all got bored and decided to go snorkeling. This little activity is much harder than it looks. I have been swimming competitively since I was 5 and snorkeling kicked my butt. It was fun though and I got to see a Dory, Nemo, and a Fin (all from Finding Nemo), I also saw an anemone which was soo cool. I drank about 5 gallons of salt water before I finally learned how to work the dumb snorkeler thing-a-magig. I also do not like the whole idea of walking backwards with fins on I can walk perfectly find frontwards, and the last time I tried it backwards I got laid out by a wave. So, I chose to walk like a duck the whole way into the ocean.
Next we went boogie boarding...sorta. It rocked! I was loving it, although by the end I had basically the whole beach in my swimsuit it was worth it. Once my board slipped out from under me and I went rolling head first into the water and got all scraped up. Then... 10 minutes later I completely face planted in the elevator. Needless to say today left me bruised and beaten, but every single fall was worth it.
Once we got in we all got showered up then everyone fell asleep but the girls so we watched a movie on t.v. called Outbreak it was sweet because it was all medical terminology which... I love. After the movie we went and hung out in Lahina. Looked in the shops and ate at Crazy Cat. I got a list of all the stuff I am getting for friends and also learned what Maui wowie is. Trust me you don't want it, luckily I was told before agreeing. It was a beautiful day. Tomorrows plans are up in the air but I'm sure it will be a blast.
No comments:
Post a Comment