Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Phone Self Destruction

This is my phone

and I love it! (a lot more than any Iphone..sorry to you Iphone lovers)

but...last night it decided to become a possessed phone.

Here is how it went down:

I was texting my friend Jonny http://jonnycoop87.blogspot.com/ and in the middle of a text my phone begin typing.. Chinese. Yes, Chinese symbols appeared on my phone. I do not know or understand this language (although I believe it would be cool to one day learn) so I have no idea how my phone knows such pertinent information.

Well, then it suddenly stopped typing in tongues all together and froze like a computer, I am still talking about my phone not my computer. So... I figured: pull out its energy source(the battery) and everything will be just dandy..

FALSE

I pulled out the battery and behold my phone was still on, Chinese writing and all, frozen like a computer on my texting screen to Jon... weird eh?

I thought so to. Due to the fact that it was late I set my alarm for class and went to bed after class today I took my lovely possessed phone straight to Verizon. And do you want to know what they told me.. They didn't believe such a thing could ever happen. BAHA! that's what they thought

luckily my phone was still possessed and I showed them proof. They were blown away.

They were able to fix my beautiful ENV to an extent until my new one is shipped to me on Thursday. Until then I will continue to live with a crazy phone.

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

I was wondering why you just stopped texting me back last night. You should have sent me the Chinese messege, i would have figured out how to decipher it. haha. well I'm glad you're getting a new phone soon! p.s. I wonder what nog means, I know what egg means...but not nog