Saturday, November 14, 2009

Advice??

Hawaii for a few days then Thanksgiving with my family





OR


Hawaii all the way through Thanksgiving and then see my family a week later for a long Christmas break.


Background: I have never spent a Thanksgiving without my family so this would be new (and we have a new puppy that I have not seen or played with and I'm a sucker for puppies) but I have also never been to Hawaii or anywhere far from the whole Idaho, Utah, Cali, Nevada area... A vote would be much appreciated let me know what you think thanks :) loves!

4 comments:

Beth said...

I was born a beach girl and I'll die a beach girl so I'm voting Hawaii all the way thru... I mean, when's the next time you'll get to go to Hawaii? And you'll be with your family only a week later :]

Jonathan said...

I vote Hawaii. You're gonna have to spend a thanksgiving away from your family eventually. Might as well break the tradition sitting on a beach in Hawaii.

Anonymous said...

If I had the choice, I'd choose my family because I'm a mom, but if I wasn't married I think I'd go Hawaii. I've never been there, but I think your mom will be devestated if you don't see them for some of Thanksgiving. So I vote Hawaii, but that's just cuz I get to see you all the time.

zzachattachh said...

I'm agreeing with Jonathan. Eventually there's going to be a Turkey Day without the fam, so might as well get it over now. Plus, you'll see them soon.

I wouldn't do the only part of the time option because, well, if you're going to go, go. Live up the experience.