Thursday, November 19, 2009

It's a Record

This is my bag....
This bag will be taking me to Hawaii and home to Vegas.... that is 10 DAYS!!

10 days of clothing and other important going on trip items are shoved into that little tiny bag.....

I love clothing and at the beginning of this task everything on my ground had to fit into my bag, this looked impossible. but then I thought to myself that I need to have a better attitude so I put on my packing pants ( I don't have any such thing but it sounds helpful) and got to packing.

This took me 45 minutes and guess what? I did!!! 2 swimsuits, and everything else you can imagine, are shoved into that very small bag. This is a first in my life I enjoy having options when I go places so my bags tend to be huge but, not today no way I have officially shrunk my packing, my daddy would be so proud if he were going on this trip (he is a whiner when it comes to my packing).

I have not quite decided how I am going to get all the crap I buy in Hawaii back but when that point does come Ill put on my packing pants again and do the not so impossible.

I leave today and will miss good ol' Logan, Utah (yes I actually will miss Antarctica). Hawaii will be a good down time from how crazy school is going and also a lot of thinking that I need to do!

The Best Part:

* I get to see these two (Booger and Fessy) &&& the newest addition named Woody.. pics to come.



No comments: