Monday, May 3, 2010

That is all...

1st: I have two secret obsessions... no longer a secret because they are going up on my blog for the world to see right now:

MORMON BACHELOR PAD...yes I read it and laugh every time fake or not they are hilarious and the people who comment and get all freaked out...also hilarious, its just a blog chill out. No I do not stalk or want to date/marry these men like half the girls that read. I just think they are soo funny!

Busy Bee..love it that's is all I have to say. Oh and I hope my future someone.. I can call them something with Edward at the end..like Tedward.Not really but its still pretty bomb!

Any secret Obsession blogs you follow that I would love??

I would like to begin this blog with a story... of economics...yep it sounds boring but promise, with embellishment, that it wont be that bad.

So once upon a time there was this class called Econ 2010. This class was taught by Dexter, from Dexters laboratory..in human form. It was not a very cool class. The highest grade on almost every exam was a 46% yeah that's low..freakin low! so today was the final for this class. My goal: pass with a C so I don't have to retake the class. ( I am a spaz about my grades so this was killing me) welllppp took the exam this morning at dawn basically and was pretty sure I had failed and my whole schooling career had just gone down the drain.
Guess what??
Miracles do happen
You scored: 44 out of 60 for 73%
You ranked: 26 out of 76 who took this test
Average score: 41.1 +/- 6.4 (std.dev)

Disclaimer: Loved this professor as a person great guy very nice and funny..teacher..not so much.

in your face economics! oo and my grade for the semester a B!!!! yeah surprised..so was I. ( I may or may not have danced around my room a few times)

Second of all I went shopping with my bestie best Lori Boo and I decided I need to go do this more often. She is the best headband finder every.
Scenario:
I am meandering around the store looking at headbands. Lori puts one on my head as I am looking.

Lori: Go check this one out.
Kayde: yeah great it probably has peace signs or butterflies all
over it..cool Lori.

(I step over to the mirror and another miracle hap pend)
This was by far the best headband that had ever been put on my head it was perfect I couldn't believe it...Yes I bought it...Yes I loved it!!! Thank You Bestie Best.



Question time!!!
you watch all these movies where the people suddenly know they met their true love blah blah blah life is perfect, fireworks, other crazy honeymooner stuff...end scene. Then you have everyone tell you that is just a fairy tale. Sooo how do you know when the perfect person comes a long is there going to be fireworks suddenly or does it grow gradually with time?? any input married people, single people? whatever just curious since I watched He's Just Not That Into You it really made me curious.
Disclaimer: No this is not because I plan to get married or something like that anytime soon because I am pretty sure as my mom reads this, she is anticpating just that.. No I am honestly just curious.
Second Question:
Book Recommendations?? With part of my summer being spent in good ol' Logan I obviously need an amazing book list so give me some great ones I love reading so I will usually read just about anything...besides romance novels too gushy.
That is all.

Loves!
p.s. where did all my pretty text colors and bolds and everything else go?? I feel like I am trying to blog in the 90's...and its 2010.

Megan... I hope you like that I have finally blogged again all for you.

6 comments:

Megan Allen said...

Yesss!!! Love you. Haha. Also, can't decide how I feel about BBL. I mean, I read it religiously, but she kinda drives me crazy... haha

. said...

Headband epiphany! i loved that alot.
also, i wish things (aka relationships) happened like how other people describe them on their blogs, haha.
like fireworks and all that bittersweet stuff. BUt that seems to never happen for me.
but i know it will for us one day.
Patience.. bahh, i need more of it.

disclaimer: NOT FOR MARRIAGE TO HAPPEN.. just had to clarify.

sarahjane_72 said...

#1 Yup, I read MBP too. They are way funny! I've never read the other one though, I will have to look into it.

#2 It sucks to hear, but i think you'll just know when its right. for some people it happens really fast and its a whirlwind romance... fireworks fly, they fall in love and it happens like it does in the movies. others they wake up and realize that they are in love with their best friend of 5 years. others they grudgingly go on a date with some guy they have no interest in and BAM 4.5 months later they are getting married. I've heard them all, and the only thing in common is that they just knew!

#3 I dont read very often, but i read a book called sunday at tiffanys over SB and really liked it. It has a love story but its not a romance novel. Also, if you havent read Tell no one by someone corbin... that one was SO good. its suspense.

Love you kayde!

Mormon Bachelor Pad said...

I like your style of posting once every two months... I'm gonna try and talk Calvin into that.

-j

Kayla said...

Im not going to lie...MBP bugs me so bad. But they CAN be funny from time to time. Mostly I hate them though. haha but its good people like them.
cute headband!
i have no advice with relationships haha..
and book=book of mormon, its the bomb diggity.

p.s. my security word is vagis..
hahaha..

Kayde said...

hahahahahahahahahahahaha Kayla!! I love you I read your p.s like 20 times literally and was like security word what the freak does she mean. but I asked Lori dear and she told me love that!