For example:
you could learn a new talent like dancing or para-sailing or surfing or chess.
You could eat a lot of food and gain 30 pounds.
You could get married and begin making babies (this usually is only popular in the state of Utah)
You could get a new car.
You could travel to parts of Europe.
The options are endless....
Want to know what I cannot do in 3 weeks?
See my computer. Yesterday he got very sick, so sick he was paralyzed on one side... Luckily he is still on warranty and I rushed him to Best Buy. They diagnosed him with some smart computer word that meant my hard drive will be wiped out and I will have computer withdrawals for 3 long weeks. So during this time where my Facebook, Blogger, and email time will be limited I have decided to do 3 things.
ONE: Go to home to Vegas...
-road trip with Lori Truman this Saturday to see my beautiful home town and soak up the sun! Without a computer.
Side Note: Dear Lori, Thank you for letting me Blog on your Mac...No, I am not loving your Mac yet I still like my broken PC but my goal for this summer is to work work work and buy a Mac...maybe, if I can get over my hate for Mac's. Love your bestie face Kayde
TWO: Go to Utah Leadership Academy for a week.
-A bunch of Leadership nerds get together and talk about programming events and other exciting stuff that usually, only we love. The one problem its in Ceader City..such an awful little town with nothing to do better than Pocatello, Idaho but still. Oh, and did I mention.. no computer.
THREE: Start a journal and start my reading list.
I haven't written in a journal for almost 2 years I decided I should begin documenting. The prophet says. O but don't worry it will be written in paper and pen. why? No computer here...sad day.
EXCELLENT NEWS OF THE DAY: I am officially a Junior at Utah State!! Today was my last day as a sophomore and it rocked.
If you had 3 weeks computer less what would you do?
2 comments:
So question.. how did you get in to the ULA gang?? Haha I feel like EVERYONE else is going but me...
dude is that my casino picture that you jacked off casinova? hahaha i love it.
p.s. the word verification is vagis. lol
okay not really but i laughed when i had to explain that to you.
Post a Comment