Saturday, May 22, 2010

That Just Happened

Today I decided to clean my car. Not just take out the random stuff that has been in there since finals and throw away any trash.
DEEP clean my car. We are talking vacuum, wash the inside and the outside, and take out all the random stuff that has been in there since finals.

The Scenario: I am sitting on the passenger side with the driver side door open vacuuming the floor of my car. The vacuum is loud and I am pretty sure my singing was louder. As I am minding my own business slaving away over my car, not hearing anything around me, I failed to notice the new friend that hopped into my car through the drivers side door. At this point I was still vacuuming when suddenly A BIG FURRY ANIMAL jumps right into my lap. I throw my arms up in shock...dropping the really loud vacuum, and stair at the random dog I have never seen before that is now sitting on my lap. Yep, some dog just hopped in my car when there was a really loud vacuum going and jumped into a strangers lap (my singing must have been that good...NOT). Luckily, I am a dog lover and this was not the type of dog that sheds so I didn't immediately set it on the grass, and then play with it. Instead I pet the puppy as he sat there and licked my face and watched me vacuum. umm... hello coolest dog I have every met, you are so brave. So Bear and I became the best of friends as he just sat on my passenger seat for awhile and watched me clean, and had me pet him.



No, I did not keep the dog because he had a tag and I decided it would be best to call his poor owners who where probably worried sick about their overly friendly family member. So I did and they came over to get him and everyone lived happily ever after.

Moral of the story: Some dogs... such as Bear, are like two year olds they walk up to strangers and become all buddy buddy. So teach your dogs to avoid strangers because some people may not be as nice as I was when a dog comes hopping into their laps unexpectedly.

Moral of the story numero dos: Yes, there are two morals. Look at the weather before you spend two hours washing your car inside and out. Why? because it my start raining as you walk in the house and continue raining all day and night long. So much for a car wash.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come do mine next. It's in desperate need.

Trent Morrison said...

HAHAH! I love that... i want to meet bear!