Thursday, May 20, 2010

Borders

I love bookstores.
Trent and I went to Borders today with my newish laptop :)to spend a few hours browsing the books and taking in the sights. By taking in the sights I mean these sights:

I have never seen someone read a book in such an intense manner. This kid was reading the 5 billion page Halo Encyclopedia.


This little animal was being stroked for 30 minutes by a 40 year old man while he was reading.
We also saw.....
One of the workers... A man.... bends over to put a book away and Trent just happened to turn around then, WHAM BAMM! a bright thong...sicknast!!

Then there are of course the millions of books that I want to read and own if I could live in a bookstore I would be so entertained, and just in heaven. This is the next book I want to devour and I am very excited for when I go buy it off of good ol' Amazon.

Where is your favorite place that you could just spend hours at?

3 comments:

Kaitlyn said...

Man thong. Priceless.

I just love this whole post really.

Megan Allen said...

Love :) I'm planning on losing myself in Borders sometime next week...

Anonymous said...

I'm with you, I could get lost in a bookstore anyday. I always thought it'd be so much fun to work there, then I realized I'd never get a check because I'd spend it all on the books. LOL