Monday, May 17, 2010

Universal Leadership Academy

ULA
Utah Leadership Academy.... AKA
The best week of summer, so far.

First of all my computer is still sick :( 3 weeks is a long long time to sit at home at night and not touch facebook, email, or blogger. Oh, and it's also impossible to plan a Blood Battle against the U with no computer. Rent-a-computer anyone?

Second: Hello ULA you changed my life!
ULA is a leadership academy in Cedar City where all the leaders from Universities in Utah get to together goof off, become better people, and hear awesome speakers.
Top 5 Amazing Leadership Ideas I learned:- Life is Change not accepting this can lead to stress and depression.
-Struggle Bus: No matter who you are there are days when your brain just wont work. Some people have a permanent seat on this bus.
- Give Credit and Take Blame.
- Play to your strengths as well as peoples who you work under. The productivity will increase by 300 times.
- The fastest track to burn out is doing it all yourself.

I was also able to meet amazing friends that I never knew, who I work with and also awesome friends from other Universities!! There may have also been some sneaking out to go to Walmart and other random places during late hours of the night.














Not only can we beat BYU at the Spectrum we can also beat them in leadership Volleyball tournaments.





#1 thing to learn: There are 7 pooping postions that you use when in the wilderness we practiced all of them as well. Very useful you should learn them.
What are your summer plans?? Anything exciting? A post of my summer plans will be coming up sometime when I can mooch a computer.

No comments: