Monday, May 24, 2010

Summer Time

Summer is here. I go home in a week and start work and I am super excited!
Some plans this summer....
Swim Lessons:
Yep, this summer I am teaching swim lessons too and I love it. I miss my kids I teach and all the fun we have and seeing them progress into good swimmers is so rewarding. Working outside in hot hot weather in a pool all day is tiring but worth every minute!
Washington & Oregon:
Sometime in July I am taking a week and a half off. First I will go to Oregon to see three wonderful boys. Chris, Trent, and Chase is in there too, why would I go see these three... well I miss all three of them very much some more than others and for other reasons :) It will be a blasty blast and I cannot wait. Then I will fly to Seattle to meet my mommy and go see my Uncle Dick and Aunt Vera and play with them. Hopefully even get some Seattle Mariners time in.
Making a Dress and completing a reading list:
Also on the list of things to do this summer is to make a dress preferably white and mimicking.... although more modest, the one Emma Watson wore on the red carpet. The I will read books and books and books thank you Amazon for rocking!

Malibu!!!!
How could I pass up a trip to Malibu, California. Dustin one of my good friends lives there so all of us decided that on a weekend we would drive down and visit him while he works and goes to school on the Pepperdine Campus. It is gorgeous there and I cannot wait for some Ocean time. Sorry Oregon and Washington... you don't really count in my book as ocean time.

Get a tan and get in shape:
I will be out in the scorching sun for at least 6 hours a day so a tan is somewhat inevitable but I also hope to come back to school with some nice abs and muscles that will help me rock in gymnastics which I will be doing in the fall with Trent, Lori, Keni, and Ben. GYMNASTY!
All of this starts in 6 days! and I cannot wait to have my crazy summer start. What are your plans for summer??? I'd advice you to do at least one fun and spontaneous thing, it is summer.

1 comment:

. said...

gym NASTY! i cant wait til you get here. So we can read in the sun. I need to borrow ur chuck palahryeugvvbdsyfjbv books. k thanks;D