My favorite of all time is still Jillian, I am pretty sure no one can be as rad as her. I love her style. After almost every episode I would go out that week and try to buy an outfit like the one she wore. O and she designs restaurants. Hi, I want to open a restaurant can we be friends.She was also so genuine and sweet the whole show.

Okay so now tonights Premiere.
There are 3 guys that I like already.

Frank, I like this guy he is very funny. I do think he could stand to get some contacts and take the glasses off but for now he is great. Every girl needs a guy that will make her laugh.

You, I honestly don't remember you but I think your pretty good looking so I have decided I like you. Until further inspection your in the top 3.
Next, and so far my favorite.

He is pretty suave I must say and handsome. I can even survive with that butt chin. and he can salsa.
Now.. the good the bad and the ugly.

First of all, your not very nice and no one likes not nice people. Second, that hair has some serious issue maybe invest in scissors.

Shooter...umm yeah thats is all I have to say. Loved you prior to the story then I was totally thrown off.
Want to check out more or watch the last episode...go here Bachelorette
That is all for my obsession. Who did you like?
4 comments:
DUDE... all the guys are weiiiirrrrdd.. and not cute. idk, poor ali. the one with the big hair... yeah he looks like the evil guy on the first spiderman, that is also spidermans friends dad. yeah.. he looks like a grandpa.
Kayde....You and I are Bachelor/Bachelorette buddies, I am addicted too!! However I have to agree with Lori a little, I think maybe Ali got shafted, except for the cute guy that jumped out of the limo sunroof, I think they may be perfect for each other....both a little nuts ;-)
I would agree that frank (your#1) is a good one, and I kind of liked the weather man... I thought he was funny and pretty cute. Also Kasey looks like the guy off the notebook just with sorter hair, and craig drives me crazy already, but they have to keep him in to add to the drama of the show... no one likes him and i cant imagine ali really does either.
i can't believe you would tell people about the whole shooter incident... seriously man?! AHHH.
oh ps... YOU'RE OBSESSED!
Post a Comment