Sunday, June 13, 2010

The best thing that has ever happened to me...

Happened last night. I will probably change this bold declaration after I get married and have kids and blah blah blah all that mooshy gooshy stuff but for now that just doesnt matter.
So what happened last night?
Well.. I did not win a million dollars but this was almost better then that. I also did not discover a hidden city.
I did go play lazer tag with 24 friends and David Copperfield at his wearhouse from midnight until 5:30 AM.

This is not just ordinary Lazer tag this is extreme lazertag like lazertag on steriods. I will never play regular lazer tag again and enjoy it, I am pretty sure.
It was so awesome playing all the different types of games and Garrett and I were both so little we played on the front lines and it was war.
I have never had a sore hand before but today my hand is killing me and I have bruises all over but ever single second was worth it and I would play at least once a week. The goal is to take this game to David Copperfields islands in the Bahamas and have people pay to play there. I would pay to play lazer tag like that any day it was such a good work out and the most fun I have had in a long time.


These guns cost almost as much as a Macbook

We are one crazy group!!

Special thanks to Case and Pappa Stags for inviting all of us and Chris who works with David for taking these amazing pictures and David Copperfield for allowing us to play lazertag and staying up to watch us play all night long.

1 comment:

Trent Morrison said...

OBVIOUSLY you mean 2nd best thing... first best thing is meeting me!!!