Tuesday, June 8, 2010

L to the T

Today is one of the best days of the year...why?
Well, because it is Lori T's B-day!
Although it has only really been a little over a year since this beautiful lady become one of my best friends I can't look forward into the future and imagine my life without her.
Here is why:

She will do photo shoots in the Logan fall weather with me. She will even dive into the blizzard with 5 billion inches of snow and make snow angels in her swim suit...now that is a good friend.

Lori is one crazy lady, she made sure that I had fun and did something spontaneous at least once a week. For instances...run a 5K dressed up as a bowl of soup.

She takes the funniest pictures and can pee anywhere..nuff said.

Whenever anyone needs something she is always there. That includes when I need a backup date she is my backup date, and we make amazing food and watch amazing movies.

She drives with me everywhere and sings just as loud as I do so I am not embarrassed; and she even gets lost with me.


She makes one mean bonfire and roasted pigs in a blanket; and even though she hates the picture she will still love me after reading this post and probably even laugh when she sees this picture up here.

She knows how to party with some of the coolest people ever. One of the best weekends at Utah State so far was spent with Lori and these guys and it was a blast. Hairballs and everything.
and last but not least.....

In ever single crazy escapade I do she is right a long side me supporting me. She may hate it, yet, she still does it. Lori will stay up until 2 or 3 sometimes even 4 AM in the freezing cold temperatures spray painting signs or cleaning up the TSC because it is what I love to do and thats how good of a best friend she is.

Oh and she's beautiful! She would never ever tell you she is because she is too busy always complimenting other people and not noticing. Oh and letting me borrow her clothes because her style is so rad and I want to be just like her.
If I didn't have someone up in Utah to brag about Vegas with everyone in the state of Utah would have already kicked me out and sent me back to the home I love, but Lori is there to rep Vegas sweaters and t-shirts right a long side me and even watch the basketball games with me.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LORI!! Thanks for being the greatest friend I could ask for...and converting me to macs..almost! Utah wouldn't be the same had you not stolen my hometown in lifeguarding class and we had not have met. I can't wait to be roomies next year and make our room like AMAZING! Go Aggies! and Rebels!
p.s. I bought a pair of Chacos..please don't hate me. I am telling you now so that when we go stalking the Buried Life this weekend I can warm you up to getting some too!
Love ya!

3 comments:

Channi said...

You and Kayla both have brought tears to my eyes, with all the things you have said about my baby sister! She IS wonderful!! I love her too!! She has great friends!!!

Trent Morrison said...

LOVVVE her :)

. said...

K Auger! i love you so much! you are too nice to me! can we please go find the buried life now! Next year at school will be sooo epic!