Saturday, December 5, 2009

Willow Baby

Today was a very sad day and I feel like Willow needs a blog tribute.



This is willow (a.k.a weobe, willow baby, weo, etc..) She is beautiful and I love her. She had to be put to sleep today she is very old and suffered from a seizure the day before. Enough sadness though here is why I love the Willow baby:
1. Willow can snore like nobodies business.
2. I love hugging her "fat furr" and puffiness.
3. I love the adrenaline rush you get right before she tried to bite your hand off when you had food you were trying to feed to her. (ok actually really scary but still love her) This girl can eat.
4. I loved when Willow would hobble onto the couch and lay her head on my lap and snore I will miss this the most.
5. I loved when ever you would see her for the first time she would get excited and do a little prance and wag her tail.
6. She was a good fake mommy to the kitty cat Taz.


Bye Willow you will be missed and loved. Stagner family you are in my prayers and I send my love and hugs.

No comments: