I feel like there is a lot of harbored hatred for the Snuggie.
This is a good example of the issue at hand:
I am personally a snuggie lover. I own one it is pink....and I aspire to own a zebra print one..or an Aggie one sometime before my life is over.
While being sick my snuggie and I have become quite the pair. I utilize the arm holes to drink my water, and sicknast medicine, that supposedly is making me better although I am not seeing any signs of that.
Anyways, if I were to use an ordinary blanket during this time it would make everyday tasks a lot harder and since I seem to be freezing all the time being able to keep a blanket on me at all times while still utilizing my hands is very handy indeed.
So all you snuggie haters what is it that is so wrong with this lovely invention? I am curious to know.
p.s. as a snuggie lover I still find the "wtf blanket" video very funny.
2 comments:
Oh Kayde, I hate snuggies. but i can't tell you why I hate them because i am trying to be less opinionated. so i say rock on to your snuggie-ness
ummm I don't hate snuggies... but couldn't you just wear a robe? :]
Post a Comment