Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Things I do understand...

For those of you who read the things I will never understand I would now like to explain some things I really just understand.....

#1 Dancing...
That certian song comes on in the car and you just want to bust out your best moves..DO IT! everyone who is watching is just jealouse.. I promise. Even when your in your room listening to music who cares how old you are you know deep down you just want to dance around.. and I do.


#2 Eating a bowl of cereal, in your pjs....

Day/ night, whenever it doesnt really matter I could eat cereal every day of my life and still love it.. O wait I do! im sick.. i want cereal.. hungry cereal its such a great food. I love every kind but my week favorites:

Resses peanut butter






Honey bunches of oats with almonds



#3 Watching House....

I honestly don't feel like I need to say more.. its Hugh Laurie last nights episode was amazing and I own every single season and watch it at least once every other day. nuff said!




#4 (and probably the best) Driving home and seeing the Vegas lights right as you reach the hill!!!

It's amazing you know your in home sweet home when you see miles of lights everywhere and the lights off the strip.. warm weather, family, friends.. Vegas!



#5 Kissing my lovely boyfriend.....
Even if I am a little upset with him sometimes kissing him makes everything better, being so far away just makes me want to "kiss his face off"(she's the man) because I know that will make it all better and then he will say something funny and make me laugh and everything is better & of coursing kissing him :) That is one surefire way to make everything better for me.






2 comments:

. said...

"you're gonna take her and kiss her.. then you're gonna kiss the CRAP out of her!!!" yesss, the greatest ever.
And next wednesday we are going to see vegas in all of its glory! its so beautiful i could cry..

not even kidding

sarahjane_72 said...

She is the Man is one of the greatest movies ever :)... also, I might be going to your hometown for fall break! and judging by Lori's comment, you will be too! thats great. you're great.