Monday, October 26, 2009

A Horse bit me today..

Literally and metaphorically speaking

The Literal bite:Here's how it went down. I went outside to take some beautiful pictures of this lovely last day of fall. The new baby horse is back and I wanted to pet her because she loves attention.... and she bit my arm.. not a soft nibble! She bit me ouch! good thing she is cute.

<------------------ The one with the most white is the biter.



Metaphorical bite: My number one favorite TV show House .. I basically worship it. Was gone!! I made lori leave her house at a run just so I could watch I get home finally get it to the right channel and what is on.... So you think you can dance.. false this should not be on. My Hugh Laurie should be on. I was upset and refuse to watching So you think you can dance from now on.

On a Happier note Lori and I took fall pictures in her backyard and they are amazing I must say if you want to go check them out go here: http://loritruman.blogspot.com/ Here is just a taste of what we did.




THE HOWL IS COMING!! This weekend is the Howl at Utah State.. basically the craziest stuff ever! I cannot wait! be there or be square. Try to find a card and you will get $5 off at ticket office. Once you get your $5 off pass it on!







1 comment:

Jonathan said...

Kayde, First of all, why are you letting horses bite you? did you bite it back?
second, why would you be watching House, when How I met your mother is on?
Lastly, The Howl would be a lot cooler if you weren't volunteering so i had someone to go with!