Saturday, October 3, 2009

Cousins!

I have THEE! cutest cousins, so many of them, more than I can name!

Exhibit A (Marinn)





I got to spend the day with Lori and my Aunt Renae and Uncle John we went to the second session of conference and had a BLAST!!!

Number 1 memory of that night.. ok there are actually tonz of her but, the first is at Olive Garden Aunt Renae has some money out on the table and Marinn takes a dollar and is like Mommy I need this dollar daddy says so (daddy is in preisthood session) and she pulls her smile bats her eyes and BAM! cash money! I can learn from this girl haha.

number 2 memory from the night... uncle john and a few coins and we were standing under a tree soo.. he starts throwing them when she was not looking.. she thought the tree was raining money! and when it was all done and over we are walking out of temple square and a coin drops like 10 feet away immediatly she is on the run for it.. this girl knows what she wants in life amazing!

&... Number 3: We all stopped in Ogden to go get icecream at Mcdonalds.. Marinn decides shes hungry so uncle John gives her a dollar and a few cents and says to go get it herself... (shes 3..and a half) so she waltz on up to the counter.. that is taller than her slaps her dollar down and says " I want a cheesurger" SO CUTE! She can always put a smile on my face even if I've been having a rough time!
This Girl is going to break hearts left and right mom and dad better watch out!

Exhibit B ( Hailee, Aime, Mikey)



If Im ever having a bad day I know Kim's kids will be here Wednesday to make me laugh. Kids are so great they have no real worries and they love you unconditionally its always a good day for me to just step back from my own life and act like a kid again! Last Wednesday Mikey got a rash on his leg and was really sad and hurt and all he wanted was to come sit on my lap.. well I had not slept the night before and I just crashed with him sitting on my lap. The kids always make me so calm and happy even if Grandma acts like shes losing her mind when they are here I love it!!





No comments: