Thursday, October 1, 2009

Homecoming Week!!

Homecoming week has finally occurred! As After Party chair at first it did not go as well as planned with a cancellation almost every other day and budget cuts twice a day..but it was manageable and we ended up having one of the best after parties ever!!! This included an awesome DJ from studio 600 Marcus Wing, more glow sticks than Walmart owns and dancing all night long.


The down side: after Kayla the amazing traditions director called facilities 3 whole times to turn the sprinklers off.. they did not and the DJ had some of his equipment ruined... not cool facilities not cool.

The homecoming dance rocked!! i swiped cards with Lori & my friend Jon from Colorado for the first two hours and then partied and danced until about 11 when Casey, John, and Blake arrived from Vegas. The dance had one of the best turn outs EVER!!!



...the football game against SUU.. we won and I got to see some Centennial kids play!! whoot!



All in all a very good week very busy my planner was booked every professor decided to make everything due the week of homecoming and every exam that week too.. its insane.


Somethings I do not understand and probably never will:
1.Girls

2. SNOW!! in September. ok slushy snow but really.. im not in Vegas anymore I guess welcome back to Logan but o well its preparing me for the long cold winter ahead!

Somethings I do understand:

1. Im excited to go to conference this week. It will be a blast. Lori, Trey, & his girlfriend! cannot wait I had soo soo much fun at conference last year with Lex and think it Will be just as fun this year!!

No comments: