Monday, February 7, 2011

LOVE

I love Valentines Day!!!

First of all I would like to shout out to the amazing Chelsea Dean. She is not one of those single ladies that despises Valentines Day she loves it, just like me!!

Remember way back when in Elementary school when you would give out Valentines to all of your class mates and decorate cookies and secretly hope that the boy or girl you had a crush on would give you a Valentine. Those were the days.


The older you get Valentines day turns into this whole amazing day but...only if you have a boyfriend. I would like to argue that it's not. My favorite parts are making Valentines for everyone I love and telling them how great they are, eating candy hearts that say nice things to you, and lastly thinking up great ways to let people know they are loved. Oh, and lets not forget the cool red & pink socks you can wear all day long!

Now, I have reached a dilemma. What great Valentines day ideas do you have to tell my family, Christopher, & roommates happy Valentines day? What are your favorite things people have done?

No comments: