Chris's accountant is pretty baller, also just a jovial great guy, and has box seat tickets to the Jazz Games. So he offered Chris, his manager, most of their office, and their wifeypoos and girlyfriendpoos an option to go chill with him in his box seats. Any normal person would probably not turn this down, even if the Jazz isn't your team really so... we didn't.
Let's just talk about how cool box seats are, and also how weird.
Cool Part: We got a meal! We had pork chops, salad, rolls, different varieties of pie, veggies...
Weird Part: and also sweet potatoes with pears. Really just an odd combo
Cool Part: All of it was free!
Other Cool Part: At half time they trade dinner out for half time snacks. You know the usual; popcorn, nachos, etcc... and still free! It's just spectacular.
Weird Part: As your watching the game from the box seats there are people right under you who paid twenty dollars for their seats and have to listen to you eating & conversing. While the box seats cost who knows how much and are even higher up.
Sadly, the Jazz lost. I would like to repeat I am not a die hard Jazz fan but, I would choose them over Texas.
All in all it was a blast hanging out with everyone and having my first experience at box seats during an NBA game.
On a happier winning note...THE AGGIES BEAT THE WOLF PACK!! Great job guys. I am a bit nostalgic I did not get to see our Aggies kick some booty and hear our amazing crowd. Lucky there is ESPN & Youtube for moments like this.... I honestly am contemplating being one of those old people that comes back with tickets to the Aggie games!
No comments:
Post a Comment