Saturday, February 19, 2011

I SAID YES!

I am now an engaged woman to my handsome fiancée (first time I have ever typed that word) Christopher Givens. It was a long awaited but very pleasant surprise. I could not have wished for a better guy and I am soo excited to start our journey together!! For  now, a picture of the ring. All I wanted, besides him of course, was a canary diamond I got that and so much more he went above and beyond anything I expected. 

Coming up next....how he asked.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

yes. it's so beautiful. can't wait for you and chris!

Ashley Gould Hawkins said...

beautiful!! congratulations!!

Mary Alice said...

I am so happy for you Kayde!! And I love your ring!!

Chelsea Lynn said...

lovveee this. remember how the girl said we all were single in relief society & we all looked at you & said no.. yep love youuu !!!

Danielle said...

Wow - congrats!! Love your ring - it looks very similar to mine! Enjoy being engaged - it will be over before you know it so cherish all the time and planning :)