Monday, January 31, 2011

You should have seen it in color

The Black & White dance for my friend Dayna was this weekend.
Those of us left in town dressed up and decided to dance the night away and do it Utah style with some mock-tails.

Roommate-ship

Trenny & I (one of the bests)

The whole big group of us-JC (get some Riley!!)


After dancing the night away our good friend Jeff invited all of us to play sardines (hide and go seek in reverse, one person hides all the people look) at a store called, The Book Table. It was owned by his friends dad, it was a blast. The quickest explanation:
dark scary old book store+sardines with the lights out late at night+big scary tunnel where people jump out and scare you= nightmares.

This week is jam packed full of fun after working many hours last week I am off until the weekend, so my schedule goes as follows:
Tomorrow-----> GIRLS NIGHT! Going out with some great Speech Comm friends to Cafe Sabor. yummy
Wednesday----> Box Seats @ the Jazz game with Christopher! I'm currently not a Jazz fan (sorry you hard core lovers out there) but maybe this game and experience will change my mind, even just a little.
Thursday------> The first Service Week meeting & movie in the TSC

It's going to be one busy week! I cannot wait. What are your plans?

No comments: