Thursday, January 27, 2011

The day to top all days....

Horrible days that is!
Let me just tell you how today went down.
I woke up early and went to go put my favorite pair of jeans on.
That sounds great right, well it was until I discovered I had a huge hole in my butt. Not so great!! I don't even have a funny embarrassing story to tell as to why. It just appeared poof out of no where.
I then proceeded to go through at least 10 outfits, not being content with any of them.
While changing I missed the bus.
Once I found an okay outfit that I could live with I went to put some earrings on that would make it a bit more bearable.
Hi only one earring in a pair, thats just great. Wearing one earing could be a new style, right?

Once I finally get to school I realize that I forgot my purse and student ID at home. I can't donate blood now which sucks cause Chris and I had a pretty good bet if I donated blood, he won because I was exempt.

Chris wouldn't kiss me because I was grumpy (he thought he was helping by being fun, what a sweet guy)

I get to work and our manager thinks we are lying because this table that was full of complaints lied to get a free appetizer. I will pay for your appetizer if your going to lie and get us in trouble, dude. Thankfully there are cameras to document.

&to top if off my two best friends Lori & Christopher (also bf, he plays dual rolls) left today for a long weekend. Hello loneliness !
The good news, its almost tomorrow & I've got Harry Potter movies to keep me company. 

2 comments:

Mary + Trey said...

:( I am sorry your day was so terrible :(

. said...

Harry potter.. hmmm, i guess he'll have to replace me for now. Im sorry you had such an awful day:/ Thats a no good very bad day.