* Disclaimer* Play this video and listen to the music while reading for the full effect...
I needed eggs. So I of course hopped into Christopher's car to head to the grocery store, and this song came on the Ipod (in all honesty I chuckled a little. I love this music & was surprised he had it)
Anyways.... I started to sing a long to good Ol' Regina and actually listened to the words, as I did I started remembering all the "that times."
These were the top 5 times that I thought of as I sang (dating from birth to now)
1. Remember that time I wet my swimsuit diaper when I was two and was potty trained from that day forward, lucky mom and dad.
2. Remember that time when I would only watch 101 Dalmations, & would sneak out of my room to watch it all night long.
3. Remember that time I got my Ugg boots (this Christmas) and never took them off not even when I went to bed.
4. Remember that time when all I would eat was spinach and chicken for every meal.
5. Remember that time when search and rescue had to come get us from the top of a hill because I coincidently fell right when they said: "wave your arms if your in trouble."
What times do you remember? I'd love to hear all about them!
3 comments:
Personally i would love to hear a wee bit more about that time you got rescued...
p.s. the verification code i had to type in to post this was exturd
I remember that time you went head over heels down the stairs and your mom and I just laughed...that was a good day LOL!!!
I'm still traumatized about you guys laughing at its been 16 years. This is only because I can see you typing that and cracking up still like it was yesterday. haha
Post a Comment