The time has finally come....
I am going to the east coast in T minus 4 days for the first time in my life& I'm so excited!!!!
 |
| grave yard?? maybe... snagged it off good ol' Google |
My first stop will be the beautiful town...city...(I'm honestly not really sure) of
Lynchburg, VA. I only know it's beautiful because I am putting full faith and hope in Christopher & Google images. As I began looking for pictures I realized that I know absolutely nothing about Virginia(besides that it is for lovers)...or Lynchburg and it's Chris's home town. I have done a horrible job of being inquisitive about something so crucial in Chris's life and vow to get more details from here on out.
I love love love old houses. I could walk through them all day and just hear the history behind each one & look at the architecture. Chris says there is a lot of these houses out there. This will be a dream come true.
Next stop is....... drum roll please. badadadadadadadabadabaddadadda
The Capitol Building!
 |
| Tilt head to the side to get the full experience. |
I have pretty much fantasized about this ever since 6th grade when we were offered a trip to travel to Washington DC for the summer & my family said no. I will probably not be able to sleep the whole night before. I never show it but I am secretly a government nerd. We the People, Sun Youth Forum, and 2 years of AP government can do that to you.
I am most excited of course to see Chris and spend time with his family and get to know more about Lynchburg. His family has a book store up there, pretty much the coolest thing ever! & Chris mentions it a lot so finally connecting a place with all the stories will be so much fun!
What is your favorite part of the East Coast?? Any Must sees?
3 comments:
Bring me back some books! What a wonderful bonus to know a guy who's family owns a bookstore, you'll never have to worry about finding a book again *sigh*.
You'll love it!! When we went there, it was gorgeous... a bit cold, but us Loganites are used that right?! take a lot of pictures and text me when you land safely!! lovelove you!
I've been to the east coast before, but I can't remember much of my visits. I can't wait to go there soon!
cute blog!
Post a Comment