Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My Programmers & I at the food pantry
#1 Reason I have not touched my blog in weeks
Stuff-a-Bus
This is an event put on by the Val R. Christensen service center at Utah State. Myself, Keni, Trent, & Maddi run this beast. Every Monday in November we would go out with volunteers collecting cans for the Cache Valley food pantry that supplies families who don't have enough money to buy food. Then 3 Saturday's and a Friday we stood outside local grocery stores all day collecting food and money for sub for Santa and the food pantry. Last but not least we held a penny wars on campus for a week between the colleges and organizations. None of us have had a life outside of this..and occasionally school but its now over and kids will get Christmas and families will have food & that is what matters. 


Look @ that concentration
9er 9er Over & out 10-4
This handsome pilot flew Lori & I around yesterday; and it was a blast. He even said 9er! I've been flying with Chris before but it was so fun to go with Lori and  hear how she reacted to different things. 
She is also less intimidating to have in the plane then a flight instructor so I felt like I could talk more. 

This was the plane we went on called the arrow. How cool is that!!!!!! Flash back to the 20's. Hi sometimes I wish I was born then so all my pictures could look like this & I could wear fancy old fashion dresses.

Chris flew us over campus. HELLOO OLD MAIN!
Lori's reaction: "I see our house, I see our house! Thats my car, this is sooo awesome."





Chris just making sure we don't die, such a professional. 

The coolest part was I got to sit in front this time!!!!! 
There was even a steering wheel..if thats what they are called in planes, on my side. Don't fret though I didn't touch it. I kept my hands and legs inside the plane and on my lap at all times

ROOMMATE CHRISTMAS PARTY!!!
Obviously we are a house that loves roommate parties and it's hard to get all 10 of us together at one time so this is a good excuse to do just that. We exchanged names weeks ago. Yes, it takes this long to have everyone plan on getting together. 
& then...WE PARTIED! 
Top ten things you need to party at Paradise Cove with the rickity 10:
1. Delicious sugar cookies baked by Chelsea Babbitt
2. 5 Random couches that have been here since who knows when, to seat all 10 of us.
3. Natalie's professional photography skills to catch out individual jump shots.
4. Amanda Please's photography skills to catch our group jumping picture.
5. A fancy kitchen white board to constantly write updates to roommates to remind them to come to the Christmas party.
6. A pair of colorful warm socks, preferably Christmas themed.
7. An amazing caroling voice to go sing to random neighbors & maybe even a cop or two.
8. Mad jumping skills w/ great faces to make it look even better.
9. Only one DVD player in the whole house, so you can have movie nights crammed into Lori's room all the time.
10. The most important: A rickity house full of absolutely awesome girls+1 furry white puppy dog. Accompanied with a picture of Paradise Cove in the entry way.

1 comment:

. said...

heart. <3. love. rickity 10. and 9er flights.