are my favorite Valentines Day candy...why?
well they are yumm yumm yumm and they say nice things to me as I eat them, how kind. Just like goldfish, smiling back at me until you bite there heads off. (also a favorite)
My favorite one of all these hearts is
FAX ME
I want some day to get a fax that says "Hey baybay date me" or "be my valentine"
A fax how cool would life get! I am going to fax some hot man one day and ask him out on a date by fax; not text, not call, not in person, and no way facebook, FAX!
Whats your favorite Valentine candy? Whats the funniest way you've been asked out/ asked someone out? If its fax we are now the best of buds!

2 comments:
That is an AMAZING way to send someone a little note! I might just steal that from you!!!
I officially stalk your blog :)
hate me for it.
Post a Comment