Today my mom gave me a bit of advice over the phone here's how it went:
Mom: I went to the Nascar race today with dad. I got to ride in a car and drift around a corner! oh and and I got a tattoo!!! Yay!
Me: Wow mom you're really living on the edge better be careful out there with all those rednecks.
Mom: Oh don't worry the tattoo washes off. How are you and Lori doing today and how is Logan?
Me: Just grand thanks mom very cold though but big surprise there though and we are doing homework all day.
Mom: Oh, good just remember find a guy who treats you like a queen so when you get married he will treat you like a princess. Don't find a guy who treats you like a princess cause when you get married he will treat you like a maid.
.....random, I know, but so so deep. Such a smart lady I just love her.
No comments:
Post a Comment