(Prior to reading this post I beg you to at least watch the link to the Spectrum and experience some Aggie Basketball Pride and if you go to BYU realize the mistake you made in doing so gurantee you are not this cool. Yes, please)
There are those times in life where your head feels like it just wants to EXPLODE!
So far this semester has proven to be one of them. Luckily I have these beautiful wonders in my life that make it all worth it.
The Spectrum
(I know I have posted this before but how amazing can we get!)
(I know I have posted this before but how amazing can we get!)
My favorite quote:"That's better choreography then the Mormon tabernacle choir"
I may Rep my UNLV sweater at times..its a must but I do have Aggie Pride!The Buried Life
I have a secret crush on all four of these men and would willingly hang out with them all day long! I am still working on my 100 list but it will get done soon. I think one of my goals on this list is to meet these guys in person.
Food Network
I watch this channel religiously It is on right before bed and usually as soon as I wake up and if I ever get a break. Its simply delectable.
My Heating Blanket
I crank this baby up to 10 every night about 10 minutes before I hop in bed and by the time I get in my bed is nice and toasty and stays that way all night long its pure Bliss!
My Friends
If I couldn't laugh at how crazy we all are I would never make it through the week. I would name them all but you know who you are.
Tumbling
I know crazy, right. I love being able to know how to do a front flip and just bust one out at gymnastics I have never been able to do this before. Trampoline does not count its just such a blast and learning to do back handsprings makes it even more exciting I wish I could tumble all day long!
What are your dirty little secrets that keep you going when your head is about to explode?

1 comment:
dirty little secrets eh?? hmmm sometimes i like to think about those girls that just take serious plane jane smile pictures. I think in everyones batch of pictures there should be a wacky disgusting faced photo. This may not make sense, but i can just explain it to you later.
I also, imagine Vegas, and imagine its warmth, sometimes that honestly gets me through the day. I just think that even tho im in the coldest place on earth, where I am from.. it is beautiful right now. And not that many people really understand the beauty of a desert. Alot of people here think its ugly, i cant help but think its gorgeous and so natural to me.
i just ranted on about nothing. sorry dear.
see you tomorrow in tumbling. yeah boi!
pop lock and drop it
Post a Comment