I am taking two memories both involve my high school advisor Coach Collins.
Numero uno: Prom was around the corner and the administration and I decided it would be great to find coach a date. So we blew up the lovely picture above and then wrote on it:
"Need a date to Prom? send your mom to match.com."
and the best part.....posted it around school! LAWYERED!
Numero Dos: The night of Senior Awards night. It was an amazing awards ceremony & the best part was Coach presented an award and as he began describing the person who was the recipient he began crying. Everyone was soo shocked because Coach just does not cry. The recipient of this award was me. The thing I remember most besides the crying was Coach saying that one day I would make a huge difference and the world would see it on TV. From then on it set the bar for me to be the best I can be and make that difference.
I have billions of other amazing memories but those two stand out tonight.

No comments:
Post a Comment