Lets just say all of my friends are crazy, and I fit in perfectly with them but, I don't want to bore you with a huge list of all my crazy friends and why so I picked two of the craziest.
Lexy Loo my twin sister
*When it comes to making brownies and splattering it all over the kitchen...we rock!
*When it comes to laughing until we cry, we are good at that as well.
*We broke so many rules & possibly laws in the little town of Durango it's not even funny. Don't worry they weren't huge laws, more like curfew laws and such.
* If you want to see two girls dancing around their room in all the clothes (literally) in their closet and jewelry come to one of our sleep overs.
There is just to much to say about our craziness that I am not even going to start and just leave it at that.
Lori Truman
No matter when it is or how we are both feeling, something complete random and new always happens. I can honestly say I have some of my best times with this woman. & I am the craziest when I am with her. One of the craziest times is when she picked me up from the airport. We picked up a random stranger and took him to his car because she thought he was hot. & then went to sonic at 2am with John Farley. Lori had to use the restroom and could not get into one inside so she went on a little walk and comes sprinting back to the car gets in and proceeds to tell us some guys caught her peeing by his apartment complex and was freaking out. The joys of being friends with Lori Truman... your life is never boring....ever!
This weekend is a prime example. We decided to road trip down to Rexburg to stay with my friend Mindy. It was a blast!!!! We talked about all the things married couples do...Mindy is married Lori and I are not. We went to our first Rail Jam..if you don't know what that is we watched snowboarders and skiers do some sweet tricks and also some even sweeter falls.
We discovered we are famous!!!
That's right claim to fame on the Utah State website!
& then we came home to these lovely boys and had the funniest night ever.
I laughed so hard I cried...THREE TIMES!
We got attacked by a blow dryer and realized just how funny the male species can be.




1 comment:
im a bad influence.
Post a Comment