Yesterday I felt like I was living in the movie 27 dresses.
Tomorrow there is a big formal; ball, black and white, Grammy, whatever you would like to deem this event, thing for APX, the security company Chris works for. Meaning the men our in Tuxes and the woman in "evening gowns."
After struggling for many hours over what exactly defines an evening gown I decided to just have my mom send every single one of my formal dresses (Thank you Mom!) My closet now looks a lot like the picture above.
Madison & Lori will also be going with their dates so we decided the best way to decide what dress to wear would be to host a fashion show for us three, and Madison's roommates, at Madison's house.
I feel like we literally tried on 27 dresses or more, and yet, none of us have a clue what we are wearing tomorrow.
So for now I've decided: work out shorts, a hoodie, and rain boots are my best option for a formal event, and the most comfortable.

3 comments:
I expect to see a post of all of you in your final decisions for this formal evening ;-)
LOL you're so funny! I'm sure you'll look amazing, you always do. Ahhhh to be young and beautiful, I miss those days....not that I'm old or ugly, I'm just not as young as you or as pretty as you.
You looked GORGEOUS last night... and I think you still would have looked good if you'd worn your rain boots. :) Oh how I love you!
Post a Comment