There was this son who was 58 and had back surgery recently. He had to use a walker until he got through the healing process. One day as he was hobbling to the couch he sat down out of breath and got a phone call from he 90 year old father. He immediately could tell something was wrong because his dad was panting and out of breath. Here is how the conversation went:
Son: "dad is everything alright? you sound like you cant breathe what can i do whats up?"
Dad:" O I am just fine son I'm just at the Y running on the treadmill."
this man is 90 years old and my Idol I cant even run on a treadmill for very long its just amazing I hope when I turn 90 I can race all my other 90 year old friends on our treadmills that is my goal to work up to. I cant say I am overly excited to reach this age, even though its a ways off, but I must say I will try to be the best 90 year old out there just the like 2 I met today that are amazing! (p.s. this is not them in the picture just a good picture)

Also my new years resolution given to my by a very wise man:
"Try a little harder to be a little better"
-Gordon Hinckley
1 comment:
once again.. i have got to be a MILF. New year resolution.. thats it.
Post a Comment