So.. I think Im crazy but its ok I totally and completely love it. These past two weeks I have been on the elections committee and grievence board and helping out. So to give you a quick synopsis of the normal day lately I will describe to you today:
Wake Up 8:45 (why so late cause Tucan Sam decided to move in to the bathroom window and squack and peck all night long)
9:30-10:30 Math class
10:30-11:30: fix the white board down stairs for next two weeks
11:30: Meet with Amy (from my church)
12: Free Scotssmans in the international lounge and meet the canidates
12:30: Go talk to Jenn get pics from the photoshoot
1: meet with bookstore director
1:30:audit
2:00: meet with speech comm advisor
3: Meet with catering
4: grievence board
after went on a walk to BFE (bumm freaking egypt) to bring my car closer to school
5: meet with Lisa about my idea
6: Traditions meeting until 7
HOME!!!!!
and guess what I totally loved it I was doing what I love and it didnt even matter that I spent my whole day at school!!! it was amazing I may be dead tired but its making the week go by fast and spring break is coming!! and today was a beautiful day yahooo!
2 comments:
somewhere in that list there should be a "workout with Lori" but NO we suck at actually working out. lol
HEY! This is shelby. I have heard a lot about you, but never met you! So HI!
Post a Comment