Once upon a time in a far far away land known as Logan I decided id lose my mind and go running after not running for like years.. since I stopped playing soccer... & also after a nice long 10 hour day of work. well I should have known the blantantly obviouse.. Im a fish. Fish like water.. not land and running and my legs have deffinatly made that point more real than it has ever been im pretty sure I will have to drag myself to go to chruch tommorow. But I will go dragging or not because I got called as gospel doctrine teacher so now I am going to be there. No matter how much pain my body is in.
O side note: scrapbook convention thingys are crazy its a bunch of paper crazy people ( I may or may not be one of them) all huddled in a big room oohhing and ahhing about pages and pictures but it was oo cool!! I want to go to those all the time, anyways .....
I have taken a survey.. it consited of one person but i value my own opinon quit highly right now even if I cant spell half the words in this blog. anyways results: lifeguarding is ranked the NUMBER ONE BORINGEST JOB ON THE FACE OF THE PLANET!! this is why I coach I love the kids and they keep me busy lifeguarding just make my head come unglued with bordem.
Anyways that was my random blog of the day. GO AGGIES!! (best game I have ever seen)
1 comment:
speaking of lifeguarding..i finished my class the other day and as i'm walking out this kid yells out "have fun in utah" so this other kid is like OMG are you going to logan cuz i totally know someone up there..sadly im just going to st. george but i asked who it was cuz i thought i would know them..turns out he was asking about you..he's on the centennial swim team..his names logan (hilarious kid)..anyways he told me to say hi! hope your having fun up in utah..by the way i don't think i had a chance to tell you but it was really nice meeting you!!
-Alix
Post a Comment