Well there are a few things I want right now:
1. SUNNY Weather!! I miss wearing shorts and normal tshirts this whole idea of wearing 80 layers wherever I go is not my favorite thing. and not just any sunny weather I want Vegas sunny weather as hot as it gets! and with sunny weather comes swimming and swimsuits which I so want rigth now.
2. My family and friends I love just being able to drive 5 seconds and all of my family and friends are there right when I need them and we can hang out my mom and I with r TV traditions and just hanging out. being with casey and knowing that Ill have someone there to make me laugh and smile and be there for me whenever I need.
3. Highschool. I blame Lori for this one haha and Zac Effron! HSM 3 was an amazing movie but it made me want to go back to highschool so much by far the best years of my life and even though I go back everytime I am home what I would give to be there permantly I would love being a highschool teacher I wish they got paid more. I miss being involved in every way possible everything about student council and my classes and swim team it was all just amazing!
4. My Booger cat and Fessy dog they are so goofy and fun I love and miss them.
So what inspired me to write this blog let me just show you.
Well those are just some of the things I want right now!




1 comment:
don't blame it on me! haha. jk YOu totally can.. i agree with all of this! I'm more excited for Spring Break than i am for Christmas!
Post a Comment