Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Weekend!

Ok soo! yesterday was the latest I have stayed up so far in my college life and here is the story:
I worked all day until 5:30 and then went to the USU game with grandma and grandpa and met up with Lori and Caprice and tons of new people I met after. Then we went to Angies and had some dinner with everyone. and now..... the hair story.

I made a random decision to die my hair id been wanting to for awhile but always chickened out so last night I did it! its a dark redish color and it wasnt bad. Lori died it for me and she is a great stylest! Lauren died her hair too then we watched 27 dresses. The best part getting home around 2:30 and dragging myself out of bed for church.

It was worth it though church was great we had a linger longer and I carpooled with Josie and David I learned about being a peacemaker which actually helped alot because I have been fighting with a certain someone quite frequently so I needed that lesson.

Now its back to school until Thursday then o yes VEGAS BABY!!!!! going home to soak up some sun.. hopefully the sun stays or is out and being with my fam and Valentines day with Casey and my animals! I am soo excited I cant wait to go home!!! 4 more days

O and one last issue: picking fonts for blogging is so sad there are no pretty ones!

1 comment:

. said...

Yay! I loved this weekend. IT was chill:] And yes Vegas Rays are calling me! my skin will be happy with me for giving it Vitamin D (get it through sun). Dude i'm so glad we're friends. haha