Saturday, November 1, 2008

My Blogging experience so far

Well I am making a blog as well as helping my mom make one...its a learning experience.

I am enjoying a very nice relaxing weekend right now compared to last weekend.
Last weekend I had 2 blown tires one ripped off my bumper and it was homecoming weekend and for anyone involved in planning you know how busy those events can get. Casey came up though and it was a lot of fun with him seeing my home town and where I am now and all my family and friends from Idaho. Homecoming did go well! yay and my tires are fixed now...not my bumper but life goes on.

This weekend I went to work, I love my job I coach a swim team and only work about 6 hours a week its soo nice doing something I love, and then handed out candy to trick-or-treaters and did homework and created this blogspot.

Well more updates later but for now Love you all!
pictures of the car tire blow...yeah I was blessed I was not hurt even if it was just a blown tire

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute you got it up and running and I see that your mom did too. That's great now I can keep up with everyone. Well hope you can figure out all the stuff on here, most of it I can't even run yet. Well we'll talk to you later. TTFN.

dianne said...

hey babe.. it mom we are soo blessed that your guarding angel did help i know it.. you could of been seriouly hurt.. i love you so much and am glad the lord gave me the opportunity to help raise such a valued spirit of his.. love you mom

Leslie said...

Hi Kayde! I was so excited to see your comment on my blog and that you got a blog of your own! YEA!! I will be checking in from time to time! You are so awesome! I am glad that everything turned out okay with you and the car situation- scary! I hope I get to see you while you're here!! Love ya,
Sis. Doxey

Leslie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.