Monday, November 17, 2008
Almost Time to go Home!
Well 8 more days and counting until I get to go home to Vegas!!! I am all registered for classes for next semester besides two I will have to get signed into and am alot more happy with schedule thanks to the help of my moms new friend! I cant wait to be home with everyone else coming home as well friends and everyone. As of right now Kelsey and I are sorta stranded here so if anyone is going to Vegas next week from Utah deffinetly let me know we would love to car pool haha plus there's cat. Its quite the predicament. Work is going well I can not wait to get the first paycheck! I am also very excite to house sit again this Christmas for the Atens! That is really all that is going on. Booger is going to have his surgery when he gets home :/ hopefully it goes well and cant wait to be home and go to my home ward! loves and cant wait to see you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment