SALT LAKE CITY!!
Yesterday I went to salt lake with Lori (a.k.a Frank since John couldn't remember her name & no one knew who she was at first), my best from Vegas basically. We drove up to see my best friend Lexy Loo's brother, TJ, who just got back from Iraq and is going back again in a week. As well as seeing a good Friend Jonnycoop (my gangsta 100). It was a big city and reminded me of good old Viva Las Vegas minus all the amazing people, my family, and well.. just not being as cool as Vegas.. but still it was close enough.
My top five memories from that night:
1. getting lost for about an hour and sitting in the target parking lot waiting to be found.
3. Eating at this place called Pie... I think or possibly pan.. but it sells some Delicious pizza to bad they don't sell slices until after 10 so you have to get a whole flipping pizza!! what will I do with a whole pizza?? but its ok it was a good once slice out of my whole pizza.
4. Being with my best friend, seeing TJ and Beth and baby Kemper and enjoying time with all my best of friends that I miss o so much!
5. and last but not least at all... hanging out with my gangsta' 100 who I haven't seen since before his mission plus about a year = 3 whole long years. I learned a cankle work out and laughed until it hurt!
It was a great day it had its hardships but being with friends and having Lori meet all my old friends made up for everything and I loved it!!! (not pictured would be Beth, Kemper, Lex friend, TJ, and Beths little sister)
Goal: I vow to post more blogs then one ever few months or so.
1 comment:
awww im glad i got to meet you friends.
and i hope to be near to a gangsta 100 one day..
I'll have to work hard.. understandable. lol
I dig SLC.
Post a Comment