Sunday, May 17, 2009

kids kids kids kids kids

"I had a little turtle his name was tiny tim i put him in the bathtub to see if he would swim he drank up all the water he ate up all the soap and now my little turlte has a bubble in his throat, bubble bubble bubble bubble bubble bubble bubble bubble bubble bubble bubble POP!"

I feel it was very appropriate to start this post off with one of the songs I will be singing for the rest of my summer. I now work at Bubble Swim School with tonz of small children its nothing like coaching at all you have to watch their every move every second or for instatnce.. one will start to drown... or another will fall and almost cut their knee open or another will decide to jump off the slide and almost kill themselves and everyone near them.. not saying these all happened to kids i was with in a three hour period or anything. Its insanity! I love it but kids are crazy yet cute.

1 comment:

Tubby & Chunky said...

YAY you got a job!!!!